ETSI members have access to a number of services including:
- Membership/mailing lists to participate in the work of ETSI Technical Committees and working groups
- ETSI working/meeting documents and draft standards undergoing the Technical Committee Approval, via password protected areas on the ETSI website
- Voting tools for the approval of standards, the election of Technical Committee officials, etc.
- Assistance in Drafting and Editing of ETSI standards from editHelp!
- Support for the application of leading-edge specification, validation and testing techniques in ETSI standards provided from the Centre for Testing and Interoperability
- Meetings online registration via the ETSI website
- Reservation of document numbers and upload of meeting documents via the ETSI website
- ETSI helps to launch standardization activities in new technological fields
- ETSI Documentation Service (EDS) online web interface, additionally to the DVD which is sent to members and subscribers four times per year
- ETSI Collective Letters
- Web interface for the update of company and personal contact details
- Possibility to participate to the ETSI Seminar to know all there is to know about ETSI
- Negotiated prices for selected hotels in the Sophia Antipolis area and for car rentals